(10) A. Kumar, A. Kumar, H. Chand and V. Krishnan, Upconversion Nanomaterials for Photocatalytic Applications (Chapter XX) in Upconversion Nanophosphors: Design, Characterization and Application, S. Thomas, K. Upadhyay, R. K. Tamrakar and N. Kalarikkal (Eds.), Elsevier Publishers, Netherlands, 2021, in press.
(9) A. Kumar, V. Sharma, A. Kumar and V. Krishnan, Nanomaterials for Photocatalytic Decomposition of Endocrine Disruptors in Water (Chapter XX) in Emerging Nanostructured Materials for Environmental Applications, S. Balakumar, V. Keller, M. V. Shankar (Eds.), Springer Publishers, Switzerland, 2021, in press.
(8) A. Kumar and V. Krishnan, Near Infrared Light Active Lanthanide-doped Upconversion Nanoparticles: Recent Advances and Applications. (Chapter XX) in Springer Handbook of Inorganic Photochemistry, D. Bahnemann and A. O. Patrocinio (Eds.), Springer Publishers, Switzerland, 2021, in press.
(7) T. Chhabra and V. Krishnan, Nanostructured Heterogeneous Catalysts for Biomass Conversion in Green Solvents (Chapter x) in Handbook of Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites for Energy and Environmental Applications, O. V. Kharissova, L. M. Torres Martínez and B. I. Kharisov (Eds.), Springer Publishers, Switzerland, 2020, 1, 1-24.
(6) P. Choudhary, A. Kumar, A. Bahuguna and V. Krishnan, Carbon-Based Nanocomposites as Heterogeneous Catalysts for Organic Reactions in Environment Friendly Solvents (Chapter 4) in Emerging Carbon-Based Nanocomposites for Environmental Applications, A. K. Mishra, C. M. Hussain and S. B. Mishra (Eds.), Scrivener Publishing, Wiley, U. S. A, 2020, 1, 71-119.
(5) V. Sharma, A. Kumar and V. Krishnan, Two Dimensional MXene based Heterostructures for Photocatalysis (Chapter 12) in Handbook of Smart Photocatalytic Materials: Environment, Energy, Emerging Applications and Sustainability, C. M. Hussain and A. K. Mishra (Eds.), Elsevier Publishers, Netherlands, 2020, 1, 247-257.
(4) H. Kaur, A. Kumar, R. R. Koner and V. Krishnan, Metal organic frameworks for photocatalytic degradation of pollutants (Chapter 6) in Nano-Materials as Photocatalysts for Degradation of Environmental Pollutants, P. Singh, A. Borthakur, P. K. Mishra and D. Tiwary (Eds.), Elsevier Publishers, Netherlands, 2020, 1, 91-126.
(3) A. Kumar, S. Kumar and V. Krishnan, Perovskite-based materials for photocatalytic environmental remediation (Chapter 5) in Nanophotocatalysis and Environmental Applications : Materials and Technology, Inamuddin, G. Sharma, A. Kumar, E. Lichtfouse and A. M. Asiri (Eds.), Springer Publishers, Switzerland, 2019, 1, 139-165.
(2) S. Kumar, C. Terashima, A. Fujishima, V. Krishnan and S. Pitchaimuthu, Photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants in water using grapheme oxide composite (Chapter 17) in A New Generation Material Graphene: Applications in Water Technology, Mu. Naushad (Ed.), Springer Publishers, Switzerland, 2019, 1, 413-438.
(1) V. Sharma, R. Balaji, N. Kumari and V. Krishnan, SERS application of noble metal – metal oxide hybrid nanoparticles (Chapter 21) in Noble Metal – Metal Oxide Hybrid Nanoparticles: Fundamentals and Applications, S. Mohapatra, T. A. Nguyen and P. Nguyen (Eds.), Elsevier Publishers, United Kingdom, 2019, 1, 457-486.